Search frequently asked questions by using quote marks around specific keywords and click apply. e.g. "online court"

Showing 11 - 15 of 62

If your organisation or legal firm has already set up an eOrganisation, you will need to speak to the ‘administrator’ of the eOrganisation.

You can only publish a Notice of Intended Distribution an Estate if the case number starts with 2013.

If you have received a certified or sealed copy of a judgment or monetary order from an Australian court or tribunal, you will need to register the

To apply for a refund, you will need to:

This form, (UCPR form 45) is used to register a judgment or order of an Australian court, tribunal or costs assessor, in the NSW Supreme, District