Search for frequently asked questions here.

Showing 1 - 5 of 53

A confirmation email will be sent to the contact person you nominated when you set up your account.

A Statement of Claim (UCPR form 3A/3B) can be used to start a civil court case.

If you want to register an eOrganisation, you will first need to set up an Online Registry Account as a legal practitioner or authorised officer.

You can pay for Online Registry fees with certain credit and debit cards which include the following: