How do I register for an Online Registry account?
An Online Registry account gives you access to secure case management services in the NSW Supreme, Land and Environment, District and Local courts.
What you need to know
For security and privacy reasons, your Online Registry account is for you only, so:
- Keep your account details private
- Do not use a shared email.
When creating an account, you’ll be asked for:
- an email address that can be verified
- details of 2-4 standard Australian identification documents
Legal professionals will need to provide their Practicing Certificate or I.D. Number.
Create your account
- Go to Register.
- Enter your contact details. You must enter your first name and surname on the registration form exactly as it is shown on your Australian identification documents.
- You will need to indicate what type of user you are (e.g. I am an individual representing myself) by following the prompts to select the correct user type.
- Verify your email address.
- Enter the details of 2-4 Australian identification documents to verify your identity.
If you indicated you will be managing or accessing cases on behalf of another Online Registry user, you will need to be added as a delegate by a solicitor, barrister or authorised officer.
Authorised officers are unable to access case details or file forms until you are associated to an eOrganisation. If your organisation does not already have an eOrganisation setup, find out how to register an eOrganisation.