How do I assign delegates in an eOrganisation?
Legal Practitioners and authorised officers already attached to an eOrganisation can assign delegates (who have also been added to the same eOrganisation) to act on their behalf.
What you need to know
Delegates can be assigned and unassigned freely to Legal Practitioners and authorised officers once they are associated with an eOrganisation.
How to add a delegate
To add a delegate;
- Login to the Online Registry
- Click the Manage eOrganisation tab
- Select the name of the Legal Practitioner or authorised officer you want to assign a delegate to
- Select the Delegates tab
- Click Add your delegates. A list of all delegates associated with the eOrganisation will be displayed
- Select the checkbox next to the delegate you want to assign
- Click Save
The delegate has now been assigned to the Legal Practitioner or authorised officer.