Online Penalty Payment
What is a Penalty?
If you have been fined by the courts, the magistrate will usually order that you pay the fine within 28 days. You will be sent a Notice of Penalty which tells you the amount you have to pay. If you have received your Notice of Penalty, you can now pay online via a debit or credit card.
How to pay a Penalty online
1. Ensure you have your Notice of Penalty
2. Find the Payment Reference Number (PRN)
3. Click the button "Pay Your Penalty" (button below)
4. Enter the Payment Reference Number (PRN) and click Search
5. Check the Outstanding Amount
6. Click Pay Now
7. Enter your card details and make payment
8. Save or print your Transaction Details
9. Enter your email address to receive your Penalty Payment receipt