NSW Online Registry
An Online Registry account gives you instant access to secure case management services, 24/7, in the NSW Supreme, Land and Environment, District and Local Courts.
As a solicitor, barrister, paralegal or legal secretary, you can register for an account which will allow you and your team to manage your cases online. Read more
Are you authorised to act for a registered business or PTY company? You can register an account and create or join an Online Registry electronic organisation to manage cases. Read more
If you’re authorised to act for a government agency, you will need to register an account and create or join an Online Registry electronic organisation to manage cases. Read more
How to use Online Court
- Online Court allows you to manage interlocutory or procedural matters in four jurisdictions in New South Wales.
- Civil matters can be managed online in the Sydney Local Court General Division and Small Claims Pre-Trial Reviews, Supreme Court Corporations List and the Land and Environment Court.
- Online Court can be accessed by legal practitioners who have civil matters listed in the Local, District and Supreme Court, and by anyone who has civil matters listed in the Land and Environment Court.
- Each jurisdiction has its own procedures and specific cut off times.
- To find out more about each jurisdiction's procedures, search FAQs or Read more
File forms online
- You can file more than 80 court forms online by either following the prompts and entering details as you go, or by uploading a pdf version of a document you prepared earlier.
- See the list of available forms to review the full range of documents currently available online.
- Forms are listed according to the stage your case has reached within the court process.
- To file forms, you need to have a registered account with the Online Registry. You will only be able to access forms according to your role type e.g. whether you are representing yourself, you are a legal professional or you filing on behalf of a business or government.
- You can find out how to file specific forms online by visiting our YouTube channel.