How do I obtain a FUI?
To obtain a FUI, you will need to send a request to our support team. Make sure you include:
- the name of the organisation exactly as it should to appear on documents you file
- the organisation's registered trading address (or specify that all correspondence should be care of your own address)
- the organisation's ABN and/or ACN
- your grounds for believing that the organisation is exempt from paying filing fees (e.g. your organisation is an 'exempt public authority' falling outside the definition of a 'Corporation' in section 57 of the Corporations Act 2001)
- evidence that the Court has already approved payment of reduced filing fees under Clause 4 (4) of the Civil Procedure Regulation 2012.